Community organizations seeking basic how-to guides for community improvement can use this book to help their efforts! The Community Law Center‘s book Revitalizing Baltimore’s Neighborhoods: Legal Tools for Community Organizations is an inexpensive and vital resource.
The book covers the following information often sought after by neighborhoods working to improve themselves:
- “Organizing and Planning an Effective Strategy for Community Revitalization”
- “Finding Property Owners”
- “Using the Community Bill of Rights Statute to Fight Nuisance Activity in Your Community”
- “Using the Drug Nuisance Statute to Stop Drug Dealing in Your Community”
- “Controlling Liquor Establishments in Your Community”
Revitalizing Baltimore’s Neighborhoods can be purchased by your organization for $5 here.
The Community Law Center is a nonprofit law firm that also provides direct legal assistance to community associations and nonprofits in Maryland. For more information and to apply for legal services, click here.