The Fruition Coalition is offering a complimentary online class for anyone interested in learning best practices for educating, and how to use these to influence your community organizing and advocacy efforts. The class will be held on Friday October 5th at 11 a.m. online and will also be available after as a recording. The cost of the course is $29.
The content of the class will cover topics such as:
- The purpose and meaning of education
- The relationship among knowledge, information, wisdom, and truth
- Power, oppression, resistance, and freedom in teaching and learning
- How to intentionally choose and use educational processes to influence organizational and social change goals
- How understanding education can strengthen relationships, leadership, advocacy, fundraising, and other organizational processes
The course will consist of a 60 minute webinar, access to the recording of webinar, a workbook with extended notes and reflection questions, certificate of completion, and a chance to discuss in depth the topic with professor and other students.
Be sure to register by October 3rd.