Join health and housing experts for a discussion about how the location of our home tells more about our health than we think, how moving from one neighborhood to another can affect our health, and how the act of losing a home affects our health. This is a great opportunity to learn more about this subject and be able to hear what several local health professionals have to say about it.
Speakers will include:
- Dr. Stephanie DeLuca, Associate Professor of Sociology at Johns Hopkins University
- Dr. Thomas LeVeist Professor and Director of Johns Hopkins Center for Health Disparities Solutions
- Dr. Craig Pollack, Assistant Professor of Medicine at The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Dr. Rachael J. Thornton, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Kevin Lindamood President and CEO of Health Care for the Homeless,
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Enoch Pratt Free Library
400 Cathedral Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
For more information on how housing location can affect our health be sure to check out some of the articles CPHA has written on the topic.
The event is hosted by the Homeless Persons Representation Project and Health Care for the Homeless. If you would like additional information on the speaker series or HPRP, call 410-685-6589 x24, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.hprplaw.org.