The CollegeBound Foundation works to prepare and encourage students attending Baltimore City public schools to seek a college education. Their 1st Annual Success Seminar for 8th Graders is for both students and parents, with separate breakout sessions for each.
Parent breakout session topics include:
- A Parent Panel
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Important Dates and Deadlines
For students, topics to be discussed include:
- A Student Panel
- Grades, PSAT, and SAT
- Reasons to Go to College
Afterwards, there will be a tour of the University of Baltimore campus.
The event is free. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
The event will be held:
Saturday, May 16
University of Baltimore, John and Frances Angelos Law Center
1401 N Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21201
Latest posts by Gregory Friedman (see all)
- Attend City Council Hearing on Water Bills - March 24, 2017
- City Council to Hold Hearing on Predatory Foreclosures - March 24, 2017
- Understanding Community Development Block Grants - March 24, 2017