Friday, July 22nd CPHA held the second of our 75th Anniversary forums. This forum was on improving Baltimore City’s Inclusionary Housing Law and was held at the University of Baltimore at the conclusion of Baltimore Data Day.
Stay tuned for the rest of our 75th Anniversary Forum series. The forums will discuss:
- Strategies for tackling vacancy and redevelopment: Vacants to Value, CORE Program, and Green Network Plan.
- Moving forward with fair housing in the region.
- An analysis of BaltimoreLink, the proposed improvements to Baltimore’s bus system: strengths, weaknesses, and recommendations.
- How we address accountability in City government through the CityStat program.
And don’t forget to read our report from our first forum where we discussed Tax Increment Financing (TIFs).
Latest posts by Gregory Friedman (see all)
- Plans Emerge for new Town Center in Woodlawn - April 21, 2017
- Attend Baltimore County Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Committee Meetings - April 21, 2017
- Learn About Pollinator Gardens - April 21, 2017