Your skills are an asset, and you could help support CPHA by volunteering! CPHA’s volunteer opportunities are similar to those of our internships. Volunteers, however, can come in for an hour or two every so often – or complete their volunteering off-site. Many CPHA projects do not require volunteers to be in the office during the work-week. Contact Mel Freeman for details at 410-539-1369 x101 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPHA accepts applications and new interns throughout the year. Students should email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Once you’ve submitted a resume with a brief cover letter/email, CPHA will contact you and set up a time to interview.
All internship descriptions for which CPHA is accepting applications are posted on idealist.org.
Internship titles include:
- Community Engagement Intern
- New Americans Engagement Intern
- Community Leader Management Intern
- Archivist and Organizational History Intern
- GIS / Mapping Analyst Intern
- Writer / Editor / PR Intern
- Statistical Analysis and Program Evaluation Intern
- Nonprofit Administration Intern
- CSS WordPress Website Developer Intern
Not a student?
Consider volunteering in one of these internship focus areas. Assistance is also needed with calls to community leaders, mailings, outreach, data entry, and other routine activities. Contact Mel Freeman for details at 410-539-1369 x101 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.