Saturday, April 13th, 2013
9 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
There will be a PRIZE for the community association that brings the most members! Be sure to share the event with your neighbors, and community association board members!
Scroll Down To Register
Event Description: Workshops and resources for Baltimore residents to learn the skills needed to manage a community association, and coordinate neighborhood improvement projects!
Audience: This event is for any resident of Baltimore City interested in improving their neighborhood. All ages welcome.
Course options will include:
- Introduction to Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT)
- Writing a Dynamic Community Newsletter
- Creating and Maintaining a 501c3 registered non-profit organization
- Spring Cleaning: Legal Tools to Abate Nuisance Properties
- Social Media and Websites for Community Associations
- MORE courses will be announced at a later date!
Location: the Health and Human Sciences Building at Coppin State University
2601 West North Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21216 (click here for a map)
Parking: there is a lot next to the building to park in.
Buses: 13, 16, 91, 97